- We had burong (fermented) ampalaya and burong mangga for the Holy Week. We miss our Korean tutees/friends and their regular supply of kimchi and ramyun.
- Unmindful of the blistering heat, I still went on with the photo documentation of the daily affairs in Cartimar, Quiapo Church and its environs, and the Piyestang Pilipino at the Rizal Park. In this regard, I must continue reading about visual ethnography to improve this learning technique which I can also adopt as a teaching strategy.
- A consummate politician is indeed a tarpaulitician.
- I am voting for Katribu (# 32) as my party list. It has been consistent in fighting for 4 Ks - katutubo, kalikasan kabuhayan, at karapatan.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
DS 121 political cosplay (Friday) - UPDATED
Form a group of three members. Choose a political cosplay topic from the list provided below. Avoid duplication. Be ready to present live on...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Brief description: The A.B. in Development Studies was instituted in 1982 as an urgent response to the need to develop practitioners and sch...