Math 1 - Prof Bangalan
NatSci I - Prof Albano, Prof Naynes
NatSci II - Prof Sustento, Prof Manueli
STS - Prof Bien
FPF - Prof Panganiban
Fencing - Prof Nuestro
Arnis-karate - Prof Nuestro
Comm I - Prof Agbayani
Comm II - Prof Salazar
Comm III - Prof Labajo
Hum I - Prof Millan
Hum II - Prof Bien
NSTP - Prof Ponsaran #kathang-isip :)
Friday, April 18, 2014
DS 121 political cosplay (Friday) - UPDATED
Form a group of three members. Choose a political cosplay topic from the list provided below. Avoid duplication. Be ready to present live on...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Brief description: The A.B. in Development Studies was instituted in 1982 as an urgent response to the need to develop practitioners and sch...