Thursday, August 14, 2014
Early warning
Every session, I will strive to pay very careful attention to the individual and group performance of students with previous not-so-good academic record. I will particularly monitor and evaluate their attendance, output submission, and exam/quiz turn-out. This way, they will be constantly reminded of their priorities and obligations. I am optimistic that with their renewed commitment and with the help of their well-meaning blockmates, this process of "reintegration" will be successfully sustained. #selfhelp #mutualhelp #hakbangsatagumpay #maybukaspa
DS 121 political cosplay (Friday) - UPDATED
Form a group of three members. Choose a political cosplay topic from the list provided below. Avoid duplication. Be ready to present live on...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Brief description: The A.B. in Development Studies was instituted in 1982 as an urgent response to the need to develop practitioners and sch...