- jk22b is short for John Katutubo, please hindi tutubi (dragonfly) : )
- I entitled it Diwang Palaboy because of its eclectic and random character.
- My first post was about the struggle of national minorities or katutubo.
- teridon.blogspot.com inspired me to start my own blog in 2004.
- I uploaded my first post in the computer room of Adamson University where I taught part-time before.
- My reflections about Diwang Palaboy blogging was published in the book "Before the Turning Point: Personal Stories of the University of the Philippines Manila" which was co-edited by Dr Abadingo and Dr Clavel.
- I continue blogging to maximize and extend my influence and contribution to social change, limited or small though it may be, and also to reach out to former students.
- I also encourage my students to blog. A professor once said, "Ang pagsusulat ay isang porma ng paglaya."
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
DS 121 political cosplay (Friday) - UPDATED
Form a group of three members. Choose a political cosplay topic from the list provided below. Avoid duplication. Be ready to present live on...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Brief description: The A.B. in Development Studies was instituted in 1982 as an urgent response to the need to develop practitioners and sch...