What is your most favorite GE subject in UP and who was the professor who handled it?
Ms Eguico (Philo I, Prof Sioco)
Ms Laguardia (Comm 3, Prof Adeva)
Ms Quinones (Comm 3, Prof Adeva)
Ms Buan (Humanidades I, Prof Joson)
Mr Ocbina (Kom 2, Prof Joson)
Mr Babat (Humanities II, Prof Redillas)
Ms Rodriguez (Kom 2, Prof Joson)
Mr Cielo (History I, Prof Karganilla)
Ms Rojales (Hum Stud 20, Prof Odal-Devora)
Mr More (Hum 2, Prof Redillas)
Ms Ponciano (Humanidades I, Prof Joson)
Mr Gavino (NatSci 2, Prof Marquez)
Ms Arboleda (STS, Prof Solano)
Ms Mojica (History I, Prof Ong)
Mr Besana (Humanidades I, Prof Joson)
Ms Castillo (Speech 11, Prof Pulumbarit)
Ms Hanepbuhay Guiyab (History 5, Prof Ong)
Ms Lucas (Humanidades, Prof Joson)
Ms Cruz (History I, Prof Esguerra)
Mr Yap (History I, Prof Esguerra)
DS 112 updated pointers to review (plant identification)
turmeric capsicum tibig sampalok sampalok-sampalukan tawa-tawa saluyot sambong aratilis kamias caladium papaya dalandan malunggay okra mulbe...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Brief description: The A.B. in Development Studies was instituted in 1982 as an urgent response to the need to develop practitioners and sch...