Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Haiku on healtth




HAPPY DEATH
by Bryan Baldres
DevStud

Meet liberation
From the torments of living
With quick, easy death

* * *


BREATHING DEATH
by Bryan Baldres
DevStud

I smoke, I decay
I infest, I die, I kill
No one's stopping me

* * *


POISONED GLEE
by Allana Ruth Dela Pena
PolSci

A puff of dark smoke
Inhaled from a deadly stick
Murderous inside


* * *


LETHAL INNOCENCE
by Allana Ruth Dela Pena

Suffocating smoke
Strangles an innocent world
From cigarette's end


* * *



ESCAPE
by Allana Ruth dele Pena
PolSci

Blinding bright lights and
Loud tunes fake reality
That we are alone

DS 141 instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video via Zoom recording based on your chosen topic.  Avoid duplication of to...