Saturday, January 01, 2005

Deconstruction of Pizza Pie by Parokya ni Edgar

deconstruction of pizza pie
by DiwangPalaboy
(pls. remember polysemous* ang maraming bagay)
*multiple meaning

at first i was afraid to eat a picha pie (uneasy to involve himself into a relationship with an opposite sex)
kept thinking this is not a good this is a picha pie
and i spent o so many nights
just eating my tortang talong (refers to auto-eroticism or masturbation; talong as a euphemism of male genitalia)
and i grew strong (state of physical and sexual maturity)
because of my tortang talong
biglang may box, from outer space (refers to his sexual fantasies)
nakita ko sabay kinuha ko
yung box from outer space
binuskan ko at nasindak
may picha pie sobrang laki!
tinikman ko within 5 seconds,naubos ko parang mani! (sexual awakening; sexual deprivation; mani as a euphemism for female genitalia- clitoris to be specific)
ngayon ako, ay ganito
kung 'di ka picha hut o sheki's
you're not welcome, ina mo!
ngayong sa akin picha pie
ayoko nang mahiwalay (sexual addiction)
para sa 'yo, handa ko magpakamatay (sexual addiction to the hilt)
cos now I love my picha pie
as long as i eat picha pie i know i'll be alive (sex a primary motivation)
i want all my garlic beefpepperoni, double cheese
ang picha pie... o picha pie.... penge!
you took all the cash I have, naubos nang lahat (high cost of flesh trade)
gusto ko pa ng picha pie
ngunit ang pera'y di sapat (can't afford the high cost of commercial sex)
and so I spent so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself
it made me cry, wala na ba akong picha pie?
ngayon ako ay nagipit!
hindi na ako istupid person na hindi nag-iisip
medyo mahal ang picha pie
you can't expect it to be free (kaya nga commercial sex)
that's why I'm saving all my money
para mayroong pambili (regular patron)

DS 141 instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video via Zoom recording based on your chosen topic.  Avoid duplication of to...