Saturday, January 01, 2005

Prometheus Unbound


Prometheus Unbound
by Ruben Cuevas

I shall never exchange my fetters for slavish servility.
'Tis better to be chained to the rock than be bound to the service of Zeus.
--Aeschylus, Prometheus Unbound

Mars shall glow tonight,
Artemis is out of sight.
Rust in the twilight sky
Colors a bloodshot eye,
Or shall I say that dust
Sunders the sleep of the just?
Hold fast to the gift of fire!
I am rage! I am wrath! I am ire!
The vulture sits on my rock,
Licks at the chains that mock
Emancipation's breath,
Reeks of death, death, death.
Death shall not unclench me.
I am earth, wind and sea!
Kisses bestow on the brave
That defy the damp of the grave
And strike the chill hand of
Death with the flaming sword of love.
Orion stirs. The vulture
Retreats from the hard, pure
Thrust of the spark that burns,
Unbounds, departs, returns
To pluck out of death's fist
A god who dared to resist.

DS 141 photo voice instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video about photo voice as applied to a particular health sector of your choi...