Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Announcements

  • Dr. Ed Villegas (Devstud Program's academic coordinator & Ibon Foundation president) will deliver a lecture to DSS faculty about the political economy of culture on June 22. All Devstud majors should procure a copy of his paper. Ms. Ang (1st yr), Ms. Concepcion (2nd yr), Ms. Teves (3rd yr) and Ms. de la Paz (4th yr), please take charge.
  • Student organizations sponsoring any issue-based symposium/forum may invite my NSTP CWTS students to attend (as delegate) and/or participate (as reactor). Please inform me about the topic, program, date and venue ahead of time for purposes of documentation. May I underscore that the my approval largely depends on their availability and relevance of the subject matter. Just this semester, I instituted a system to account/document the co-curricular activities of my NSTP students. They are required to attend at least 10 socially relevant symposia/fora per semester. A representative of the sponsoring organization is requested to countersign the tracking form of my students for purposes of validation/checking.

DS 141 photo voice instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video about photo voice as applied to a particular health sector of your choi...