- Economist Milton Friedman wrote a
3-page article entitled "Fair vs. Free".
Ms. Lanuzo, its main arguments run parallel with yours. - I saw an editorial cartoon several years back which
depicted a university building as a giant cash register.
The cartoonist wittingly named the
institution as University of Profit (UP).
I photocopied the material but I misplaced it somewhere. - University (US) and College scholarships (CS) are called
HONORIFIC SCHOLARSHIPS. Commendations to the
US and CS this semester (especially to working students).
Friday, April 04, 2008
random points
DS 121 show and tell of poverty artifact (October 2, Friday, face-to-face)
Form a pair. Propose a poverty-related artifact. Post the proposed artifact in the DS 121 FB page for purposes of documentation and transpar...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Tumutukoy ito sa suma-total na prosesong pangkaisipan mula sa kanyang pagkilos na panlipunan at pangkasaysayan (i.e., paggawa, ugnayang sosy...