Friday, June 13, 2008

Announcement

  • NSTP I is assigned to Rm 208 of Gusaling
    Andres Bonifacio (GAB) every Saturday (9-12 noon).
  • Pinoy Weekly is a required reading
    material in all my subjects this semester.
  • Kabataan para sa Tribung Pilipino (Katribu)
    and Development Studies Society (DevSoc)
    will jointly sponsor an exhibit about Philippine
    indigenous people on Friday next week.
  • My grading set-up:
    50% (outputs, exams)
    50% (recitation, ACLEs, attendance)
  • The Annual Practicum Conference of the Development
    Studies Program is scheduled on June 27 (9 am to 5 pm).
  • Ms. Jotabs Teves is the newly-elected
    DevSoc chair for SY 2008-2009.
  • Mass organizations are welcome to
    conduct ACLEs in my NSTP I class.
    Interested groups should coordinate with me.

DS 141 instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video via Zoom recording based on your chosen topic.  Avoid duplication of to...