- NSTP (T) - submission of the city/municipality/barangay photo documentation with captions; long test covering Modules 3 to 8 of the Urban and Metropolitan Governance material (Padilla, 2001); submission of the multilevel sentence outline of any Monthly Review article (available online) for students with 2 or more absences
- Econ 116 (T) - lecture-discussion on Asian corporate culture; read online materials pertinent to the topic
- DS 112 (T) - lecture-discussion on disaster/emergency management; read online materials pertinent to the topic; group reporting on the Best practices in disaster management: The Albay experience
- DS 112 (W) - submission of the individual Project Syndicate commentary on a commentary and the group primer on disaster management; lecture-discussion on disaster/emergency management; read online materialls pertinent to the topic
- DS 100-a (Th) - submission the the individual development reviewer output (don't reproduce yet); long exam covering Angkan ni Sokrates by Ronas and Meanings of Development; Implications to Rural Administration and Development by Carada; Small is Beautiful reporting by Ms. Rojales
- DS 100-b (Th) - same as DS 100-a; Small is Beautiful reporting by Ms. Baylon
- DS 123 (Th) - Discussion on People's behavior in the utilization of locally available blood by Prof. Castillo and Dr. Tayag; submit a brief reflection paper about the Eye Foundation of the Philippines website (optional output)
BABALA SA MGA MALIMIT LUMIBAN SA KLASE.