- NSTP (F) - urban communities graded recitation, Philippine localities primer submission
- DS 100A&B (F) - graded recitation (ecozones, oriental social philosophies), CTUHR sociological cartoon submission
- DS 123 (F) - Polsciyahan 2012
- NSTP (T) - teambuilding, exchange gift
- DS 100A&B (T) - quiz bee (Small is Essential by Kunda Dixit), exchange gift
- DS 112 (W) - research break
NOTE: The DS 123 feature article about Filipino health misconceptions based on a key informant interview (KII) is due on Monday (Dec. 10). Attach the interview transcription or the e-mail reply of your resource person. Include also his/her brief profile in the feature article. Take note also of the optional reaction paper about the DOH website using the Conflict perspective. Place your output/s on my cubicle table at the DSS Office.