Saturday, May 11, 2013
Salamat sa academic freedom, huwag lang dapat abusuhin : )
I remember one time I instructed my students during their long exam in society and culture class to look at the graffiti in their respective armrests and, based on it, use the theories of social deviance as frames of analysis. I call it deviant exam about deviance.
DS 112 (Global South Studies) poster presentation via Zoom
Form a group with 4 members. Quote a passage about the ideas and insights of quantum physicist and ecofeminist Vandana Shiva. Avoid duplicat...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Tumutukoy ito sa suma-total na prosesong pangkaisipan mula sa kanyang pagkilos na panlipunan at pangkasaysayan (i.e., paggawa, ugnayang sosy...