Saturday, March 22, 2014

Random thoughts

- I realized that I failed again in implementing the "no assignment policy" this semester.  Worse, it even turned out to be "more assignment policy". #politicalwillnextsem #needsconstantreminderfromstudents
- I am currently writing an article about Filipino purchasing decision 101 with a Devstud perspective of course, and an accompanying teacher's guide (TG) which contains the objectives, strategies, evaluation and enrichment activity #parangBSeducmajor
- I once contemplated on changing Diwang Palaboy to Diwang Palabok.  Good thing I did not push through with that very bad idea. #firstworldproblem

DS 141 photo voice instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video about photo voice as applied to a particular health sector of your choi...