Sunday, January 25, 2015

Reasons why I write

- to contribute to the literature in my humble capacity
- to update my knowledge base because academic writing always involves research
- to assess and develop my writing skills
- to complement teaching and public service
- to contribute to the education and social awareness of students beyond the confines of my physical and temporal teaching environment
- to also serve as reading materials for my classes
- to leave something in case I retire from teaching or die early
- to add few points to my credentials during rounds of promotion in the university
- and I must admit, to add few pesos in my account considering the very meager pay in a public university

DS 141 instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video via Zoom recording based on your chosen topic.  Avoid duplication of to...