- Form a pair. Avoid being a free rider.
- Choose a specific segment of P-Noy's recent SONA that centers on a particular industry/sector/issue.
- Avoid topic duplication.
- Develop an original hand-written or computer-generated infographics that will serve as a counterpoint to the mainstream SONA based on your chosen subtopic.
- Use at least five reputable references as data sources. Cite your references correctly.
- Use an 8x11 bond paper for this output.
- Submit your infographics on August 11 (Tuesday).
- Be ready also to present this to my OrCom students in DS 126.
Note: Substandard outputs will not be graded.