I bought the following titles in a book sale at P60 each. I find them very useful in many Development Studies courses that I handle.
- How to delegate
- Motivating people
- Project management
- Leadership
- Achieving high performance
- Presenting
- Communicate clearly
- Coaching successfully
- Negotiating
- Manage your time
- Ethical business
- Managing teams
- Working with difficult people
- Creating successful CV
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
DS 112 political cosplay (political economy of agriculture, food and nutrition)
Form a group of three members. Choose a political cosplay topic from the list provided below. Avoid duplication. Be ready to present live on...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Brief description: The A.B. in Development Studies was instituted in 1982 as an urgent response to the need to develop practitioners and sch...