Para po sa inyo, ano ang mga mahahalaga, kritikal at napapanahong mga usaping pangkaunlaran ang dapat mapabilang sa diskursuhan ngayong halalang 2016?
- "land reform, contractualization, minimum wage, domestic jobs, health and tertiary education subsidy, K-12, public transportation (esp. railway), IP's ancestral domain, rehabilitation (Yolanda, etc.)" - Mark Vincent Lim, Development Studies student and CASSC Chair
- "Mga programang pang-ekonomya at pangkalusugan na dapat bumaba sa lahat ng mamamayan" - Dr Tristan Ramos, UP Dentistry professor and OSA Director
- "Tax reform, employment, agricultural development, water scarcity, K+12 and health services improvement" - JBart Bartolome, UP Community Development graduate, ICTSI
- "Philippine commitment to the UN's vision 2030" - Haidee Dela Torre-Orellana, Philippine Statistics Authority
- "People's mining bill" - Mikey Fabella, Development Studies student
- "One critical issue would be how the traffic situation in Manila and suggestions to solve it involve so much funds. This is something questionable to people from the provinces because of how a large chunk of the national budget is devoted to solving imperial Manila's problem. How about the underdeveloped transportation in the countryside where even farm-to-market roads are nowhere to be found?" - Shobie Dabalos, Development Studies graduate and UP College of Medicine student
- "Nais naming igalang ng iba ang ancestral domain dahil maraming dayo ang nanghihimasok sa aming lugar" - Bert at Elvie, mga katutubong Aeta sa Gitnang Luzon