UP student: I have 3 options, Sir.
John: Anu-ano?
UP student: To run under Party X, Party Y, or to just go independent.
John: Actually, you have a 4th option.
UP student: Ano 'yun, Sir?
John: Not to run.*
_________
*I didn't discourage the concern.
I just provided her all the possible options.
Finally, she opted not to run.
DS 112 political cosplay (political economy of agriculture, food and nutrition)
Form a group of three members. Choose a political cosplay topic from the list provided below. Avoid duplication. Be ready to present live on...
-
Ang mga Babaylan ng Sinaunang Panahon ni John N. Ponsaran Ang mga babaylan ay pinaniniwalaan ng mga sinaunang Pilipino bilang mga nakata...
-
- Form a pair or a group of three. - Produce a 1-pager infographic based on the following materials: * DS Program brochure by DevSoc * Oryen...
-
Brief description: The A.B. in Development Studies was instituted in 1982 as an urgent response to the need to develop practitioners and sch...