- Econ 115 (M) - 5-6 sets of quizzes on banking concepts (study well); discussion on the political economy of banking history
- DS 123 (M) - reporting on Galvez Tan's 'portrait of a doctor as Filipino (Baltazar and Ingeniero); read Pedro Malan's 'Healthy People, Healthy Cities, Healthy Economies' (also available online); submission of the health advisory on foot care
- DS 121 (M) - reporting on the psychological and cultural dimensions of poverty (Pallon and de Leon); submission of the poverty project deliverables
- DS 126 (M) - long exam about the Senate of the Philippines
- NSTP (T) Be ready to discuss individually in class all the 10 assigned haiku topics (2nd and 3rd sets). Research and deliver well.
- DS 127 (T) - reporting on local tuna situationer (Acero) and the National Irrigation Administration (Carlos); submission of the water project deliverables
- DS 127 (T) reporting on the cultural importance of water (Sapalo); graded recitation about Raul Segovia's ecology glossary (available in the CAS reference section); submission of the water project deliverables
- Econ 151 (T) - long exam (coverage: assigned column article readings pertinent to public finance issues and concerns)
BABALA SA MGA MALIMIT LUMIBAN SA KLASE.
NAGBABADYA NA ANG 5.0.
HUWAG SAYANGIN ANG MATRIKULA NG MGA MAGULANG
AT BUWIS NG MAMAMAYAN.