Write a brief reflection about the following lines using principles in Economics as frames of analysis. Submission - Monday afternoon
- The world is flat.
- Poverty is expensive.
- Expenditure minus income is equal to indebtedness.
- Philosophers have only interpreted the world; our role however is to change it.
- Small is beautiful.
- I am what I am because of who we all are.
- Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic justice which make philanthropy necessary.
- Inflation is taxation without legislation.