Friday, April 04, 2014

Random points

- After a week of e-hibernation, I am back!
- I delivered a lecture about "eco-occupational health and society"
to a group of gasoline workers and staff  in cooperation with a local cooperative. I hope that I contributed something to the promotion of their work health and general well-being.
- I have to conduct mini-field works and interviews in preparation for two commissioned articles due this May about the impact of inflation to Filipino purchasing behavior, and plastic bans in Philippine cities.
- I admire and commend the effort of Prof Mangubat in promoting eco-consciousness and food self-sufficiency through urban gardening in the campus.
- Seven out of eight cinemas in a local mall last week featured the film Captain America - a cultural disaster by any measure.


DS 141 instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video via Zoom recording based on your chosen topic.  Avoid duplication of to...