Wednesday, September 17, 2014

jk22b trivia

- jk22b is short for John Katutubo, please hindi tutubi (dragonfly) : )
- I entitled it Diwang Palaboy because of its eclectic and random character.
- My first post was about the struggle of national minorities or katutubo.
- teridon.blogspot.com inspired me to start my own blog in 2004.
- I uploaded my first post in the computer room of Adamson University where I taught part-time before.
- My reflections about Diwang Palaboy blogging was published in the book "Before the Turning Point: Personal Stories of the University of the Philippines Manila" which was co-edited by Dr Abadingo and Dr Clavel.
- I continue blogging to maximize and extend my influence and contribution to social change, limited or small though it may be, and also to reach out to former students.
- I also encourage my students to blog.  A professor once said, "Ang pagsusulat ay isang porma ng paglaya."


DS 141 instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video via Zoom recording based on your chosen topic.  Avoid duplication of to...