Sunday, January 03, 2016

GE survey (batch 2)

What is your most favorite GE subject in UP and who was the professor who handled it?
Ms Eguico (Philo I, Prof Sioco)
Ms Laguardia (Comm 3, Prof Adeva)
Ms Quinones (Comm 3, Prof Adeva)
Ms Buan (Humanidades I, Prof Joson)
Mr Ocbina (Kom 2, Prof Joson)
Mr Babat (Humanities II, Prof Redillas)
Ms Rodriguez (Kom 2, Prof Joson)
Mr Cielo (History I, Prof Karganilla)
Ms Rojales (Hum Stud 20, Prof Odal-Devora)
Mr More (Hum 2, Prof Redillas)
Ms Ponciano (Humanidades I, Prof Joson)
Mr Gavino (NatSci 2, Prof Marquez)
Ms Arboleda (STS, Prof Solano)
Ms Mojica (History I, Prof Ong)
Mr Besana (Humanidades I, Prof Joson)
Ms Castillo (Speech 11, Prof Pulumbarit)
Ms Hanepbuhay Guiyab (History 5, Prof Ong)
Ms Lucas (Humanidades, Prof Joson)
Ms Cruz (History I, Prof Esguerra)
Mr Yap (History I, Prof Esguerra)

DS 141 instructional video

Form a group of five members. Produce a 4-minute instructional video via Zoom recording based on your chosen topic.  Avoid duplication of to...